Highland Cow

Monday 11 October 2010

Black Tie Event

On Saturday night I was asked by Wye Vallery Life Magazine to go along to a black tie event and photograph it all. I wasn't getting paid for this but will be getting a nice advert alongside the work in the magazine, so I think that's good coverage. The event was for Help For Heros and is the first time i've photographed something like this, but i feel it went very well. Plus everyone there was really friendly and didn't seem to get too annoyed with me keep coming round, interupting conversations asking if i could take their picture.  I sent the pictures to who i was supposed to a little while ago and now just have to wait to see if they liked them and so forth.

I will be posting a few of the images on here for you to see when i have heard back from Wye Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment