Highland Cow

Friday 8 October 2010

Burnt Out Pickup

I came across this burnt out pickup truck in the woods near my house. You find all sorts of random things in the woods around here, and some places people do seem to be fond of "fly tipping" but you don't often come across whole cars being left and burnt. So i took a few photographs. At the time when I was editing them (this was a couple of years ago) I didn't think much to the pictures. But looking over them again and as a mini series there is something about them that I have come to really like. Think it's the eerie-ness about the situation.....









All pictures Copyright  © James Thorne

1 comment:

  1. These are great- they look like fatal car-wreck pics from the fifties. I like the third one down best- industrial!

    ReplyDelete