Highland Cow

Monday, 23 May 2011

artgallery.co.uk mentalness

I setup a profile on the site artgallery.co.uk the other day and you upload 3 images for them to review then if they're happy your profile will be online. All free - lovely job.

Checked today and only one image was accepted because the other two had watermarks on which advertised my webiste (you all know but...) http://www.dottygallery.com/

Now what i don't understand is, i have the website and name promoted and mentioned throughout my profile which they have no issue with, but the same place/words are written as a watermark over a picture and this is wrong because it's advertising a website which isn't artgallery.co.uk?!?! HEY?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I pondered to myself recently what were the most important things in my life. The answer seems to be clear that art was up there in importance. Why? Frankly, I don't really know. May be someone here can enlighten me?
    As was my wont w
    hen I have some free time, I browsed the marvelous site, wahooart.com, where they keep thousands of digital images for customers to select to have printed into handsome canvas prints for their homes.
    This image jumped out to jolt my reveries: Still life with bread, by the Cubist Georges Braque. Is art like this picture, as essential as bread and water, or should I say bread and wine?

    ReplyDelete