Highland Cow

Thursday 17 March 2011

Found But Not Forgotten

I know i've said this a couple of times but I found another picture or two........well actually that's a bit of a porky pie - I didnt find them or forget about them, they are just pictures that at the time, when i had finished any post production work I wasn't 100% that I liked them or that they looked any good. So those pictures got left, not deleted no no no, just left behind. Like a puppy at Christmas, or an elderly relative everyone's decided "meh" about, or the shirt you've bought in a panic just because you thought you needed one then got home and decided doesnt quite fit properly......ummmmm....
So yes this tiny collection is of pictures that at the time i didnt like but now i look at them again i think - "yeah there is something I quite like about that". They might not be amazing but they arent horrible to look at!

"Scenic"
Copyright  © James Thorne

Copyright  © James Thorne

Copyright  © James Thorne

"Flood"
Copyright  © James Thorne

"Haybales"
Copyright  © James Thorne
This one I actually do really like and hadn't put it to one side, I just don't think I've posted it and wanted to!!

"Windscreen Leaves"
Copyright  © James Thorne

"The Table's Water"
Copyright  © James Thorne
May have posted this already....my bad if i have!

"In The Trunk"
Copyright  © James Thorne
Another that I've always actually liked, but whenever I show it no one seems to like it. Makes sense I suppose as I could fully see what I was photographing as I went past, and someone else viewing this has no clue! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Flood one, Boy, and the clouds in the top one are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete