Highland Cow

Tuesday 18 January 2011

NSPCC Bear

Another mini project found from back in college (I dont know where they have been otherwise I would have posted them sooner!)

I cant remember what the actual brief for this was but I clearly decided to do an NSPCC advert. I have always thought the nspcc and barnardos adverts are incredible and of course always capture your attention even if you dont notice what they are actually saying straight off.

Here are my nspcc advert's - the idea is there but possibly didnt quite get the advert to hit home like it should. But still look at the bear....poor little bugger!!







All images are Copyright © James Thorne

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I've taken inspiration from this and turned it around making the bears the one with the issues.

    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete