Highland Cow

Saturday 13 November 2010

Greeting Cards

I am in the process of starting a greeting card business. It will not only publish my photographs as cards, but also my sisters lino prints (http://www.beccathorne.co.uk/index.html) and hopefully work from other artists from different genres/areas of the art world.

The designs will be of highest quality, very artistic and beautiful but do not fit into the common, "samey" designs that you see. They will be abstract/atmospheric/surreal/alternative, etc. Designs that could, for the most part, work for any occasion all depending on how the buyer interprets the image. They will all be very unique designs, pictures that are a work of art whether they are at full size hanging on the wall or scaled down as a greeting card on the mantle piece.
I have just sent off to get a very small batch of cards from designs by both myself and Becca, ready to take round to the distributers I have already spoken to and show them the type of thing that will be on offer. The designs for these 40 are Christmas related so I can try and have a trial run selling them before xmas! Here are the designs -

© Becca Thorne

© Becca Thorne

© James Thorne

© James Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment