Highland Cow

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Products....interesting

The product photography that I've done for a company (which I'm hoping will happen regularly) has been interesting. The first session I was photographing decorations for weddings - bouquets, etc and then things like coathangers, head massagers, and mannequin heads. And the 2nd session was mainly sex toys (seperate from the wedding section!). So a broad range of products they are selling, which is good for me because it keeps the work interesting. Nothing worse than photographing the same products over and over and over and over and...well you get the picture. I thought i'd post a few of the interesting images, and yes there will be a couple of the sex toys for you to see!
























All images are Copyright of James Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment