Highland Cow

Sunday 12 September 2010

Product Photography work

So the job application-type-thingy that I mentioned before which I had to sent the 5 pictures of quite boring objects to......well they really liked what I sent them (yaaaay!) so I'm going there on Wednesday for a sort of trial day. That will I hope turn into a little regular commission. I have enjoyed the product photography work I did in the past, and that was excellent experience. This is going to be different sort of products, I was told it can range from mannequin stuff to jewellery. Be interesting, I'm looking forward to it!

The stands for my lights are broken which is a pain, they still do the job for the most part but I would have preferred not to turn up with broken equipment. After I've got the trial day sorted I'll have to use the pay to get new stands I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment